Panelists discussed U.S.-Muslim relations. They spoke about U.S. foreign policy and it impact in the Muslim world, and speculated… read more
Panelists discussed U.S.-Muslim relations. They spoke about U.S. foreign policy and it impact in the Muslim world, and speculated about the future of relations between the U.S. and a number of Muslim nations. The panelists also responded to audience questions. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Gautam Adhikari Bureau Chief Times, The, London->Washington Bureau
- Blair Glencorse Americans for Informed Democracy
- Moufac Harb News Director Middle East Radio Network
- Thomas W. Lippman Bureau Chief (Former) Washington Post->Middle East
- Robert B. Oakley Distinguished Fellow National Defense University
Committee members questioned Nancy Powell of Iowa on her nomination to be ambassador to the Islamic Republic of…
U.S.-Middle East Relations
Panelists discussed the current state of U.S.-Saudi Arabian relations. They spoke about political developments in…
Regional U.S. Foreign Policy Challenges
Scholars spoke about a number of foreign policy issues. Panelists discussed a number of “regional…
Pakistan and Terrorism.
Ms. Fair discussed recent efforts by Pakistan to combat Islamic fundamentalist terrorist cells and also discussed…