Third Party Presidential Candidates Debate
A debate was held among third party presidential candidates. Professor Lowi moderated. Each candidate explained his party’s policy stances and why voters should choose him. They also answered audience members' questions.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Michael Badnarik Presidential Candidate [L] United States
- Walt Brown Presidential Candidate Socialist Party, U.S.
- David Keith Cobb Presidential Candidate United States (Green)
- Theodore Lowi Professor Cornell University->American Institutions
- Michael Anthony Peroutka Presidential Candidate United States (Constitution)
Third Parties Presidential Debate
Third party presidential candidates debated a variety of issues. These included: the war in Iraq, health care, the…
Constitution Party Convention
Mr. Peroutka gave his acceptance speech at the Constitution Party’s national convention. He criticized…
Libertarian Party Presidential Convention
The 2004 Libertarian Party convention was held at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia, from Thursday May 27…
Road to the White House
Road to the White House featured two events. On Wednesday, July 2, Republican National Committee Senior Adviser Ed…