Electronic Voting Machines
Researchers and advanced graduate students in information technology discussed electronic voting security. They spoke about a variety… read more
Researchers and advanced graduate students in information technology discussed electronic voting security. They spoke about a variety of electronic voting systems, the methods used to ensure ballot security, the technical issues involved, and potential areas of concern. The panel also addressed voter confidence in the security of electronic voting systems. Following their remarks, panelists responded to questions from members of the audience. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Hoffman, Lance J. Distinguished Research Professor George Washington University->School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Hosp, Ben Student George Washington University
- Kerr, Michael Director Information Technology Assn. of America->Enterprise Solutions
- Lawson-Jenkins, Kim Graduate Student George Washington University->Computer Science Department
- Stubblefield, Adam Graduate Student Johns Hopkins University->Information Security Institute
Reporters talked by telephone about campaign activity in the battleground states during the final days before the…
Presidential Election Procedures
Panelists discussed the procedures used in U.S. elections and compared them to those used by other democratic…
Telephone lines were opened for viewer comments.
A video was shown of an October 29 interview in Somerville, N.J. with…
Telephone lines were open for viewer comments on news of the day. Ms. Kiffmeyer spoke by telephone about…