2004 Presidential Election Review
Republican and Democratic pollsters talked about the results of the November 2 general election.
After their presentations the panelists answered audience members' questions.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Peter H. Fenn Political Consultant Democratic National Committee
- Bill Greener Political Consultant Republican Party
- Celinda Lake Political Consultant Democratic Party
- Mark Mellman Pollster Mellman Group->Democratic Party
- Brian Nienaber Pollster Republican Party
- Joe Rothstein Political Consultant Democratic National Committee
- Sara M. Taylor Deputy Strategist Bush (G.W.) Presidential Campaign
Midterm Elections Forecast
Political consultants and writers from both political parties speculated about which party might control Congress after…
2006 Midterm Elections
Christopher Arterton moderated a panel discussion of the key races that will determine which party has control of…
Political Poll Results
Republican and Democratic pollsters presented their analyses of a public opinion poll of voter attitudes about the 2008…
The participants discussed and forcasted what will happen in the 1994 elections.