2004 Election and Media Coverage
Journalists talked about the results of the 2004 presidential election, the role of the media in campaign politics, their experiences… read more
Journalists talked about the results of the 2004 presidential election, the role of the media in campaign politics, their experiences covering the election results, differing styles of the Bush and Kerry campaigns, and lessons learned in the campaign and coverage of the campaign. Following their remarks they answered questions from the audience. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Elisabeth Bumiller Correspondent New York Times->White House
- Jeff Green Vice President Northwestern Univ. Club of Washington
- Kwame Holman Correspondent PBS->Newshour with Jim Lehrer
- Susan Page Bureau Chief USA Today->Washington, DC
- James Rosen Correspondent FOX News Network->White House
- Ellen Shearer Co-Director Medill News Service
2002 Election Results
The panelists talked about the results of the recent elections. They also responded to questions from the audience.
The Military and the Media
Senior Pentagon officials and national journalists talked about the relationship between the military and the…
Capitol Hill Stories
Mr. Curran spoke about changes in Congress following the recent election.
Bush Administration Agenda
Mr. Lakely talked about the agenda of a second Bush administration, including cabinet members and top policy…