Joseph Story Award for Robert Bork
Attorney General Meese presents the award to the retired federal appeals court judge and unsuccessful nominee to the U.S. Supreme Court. The award is named for the Supreme Court justice (1811-1845) and founder of Harvard Law School.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Raoul Berger Professor Harvard University->Law School
- Robert H. Bork Senior Fellow American Enterprise Institute
- Charles J. Cooper Assistant Attorney General (Former) Department of Justice->Office of Legal Counsel
- Edwin Meese III Attorney General Department of Justice
- William Bradford Reynolds Assistant Attorney General Department of Justice
Robert Bork Association with Amer. Ent. Inst.
Robert Bork announces that he will become a fellow at the American Enterprise Institute following his resignation as a…
Life and Career of Robert Bork
Judge Bork talked about his life experiences and his career in law. Topics included working in the U.S. Solicitor…
Judge Bork talked to the press two days after the Senate Judiciary Committee voted 9 to 5 to send his nomination to the…
Bork Nomination Day 5
Judge Bork completed his testimony with this unusual Saturday session, attended by only a portion of the…