Oil-for-Food Program Management
Officials testified about charges of fraud, mismanagement, and abuse in the administration of the U.N. Oil-for-Food program in… read more
Officials testified about charges of fraud, mismanagement, and abuse in the administration of the U.N. Oil-for-Food program in Iraq. Among the topics they addressed were corruption within the United Nations, calls for stronger enforcement mechanisms, and the role of U.N. assistance programs. close
People in this video
- Joseph A. Christoff Director Government Accountability Office->International Affairs and Trade
- John Denson Attorney
- Patrick F. Kennedy Representative United Nations->Management
- Verne Kulyk Officer United Nations->Iraq Program
- Robert Massey Chief Executive Officer Cotecna Inspection S.A.
- Andre Pruniaux Senior Vice President Cotecna Inspection S.A.
- Milan Radenovic Contractor Cotecna Inspection S.A.
- Olympia J. Snowe U.S. Senator [R] Maine
- Arthur Ventham Inspector Cotecna Inspection S.A.
- Norm Coleman U.S. Senator [R] Minnesota
- Pete V. Domenici U.S. Senator [R] New Mexico
- Carl Levin U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
Iraq Oil-for-Food Program Administration
Senator Coleman talked about the investigations into the U.N. oil-for-food program, his run for chairman of the…
U.N. Oil-for-Food Report
Mr. Goldstone talked about his committee’s interim report released Thursday on the United Nations…
U.N. Oil-for-Food Investigation
Participating by remote connection from New York City, Mr. Morden talked about the second interim report issued on…
United Nations Oil-for-Food Program
Participants talked about investigations into inappropriate uses of funds gained from the United Nations' oil-for-food…