Oil-for-Food Program Management
Officials testified about charges of fraud, mismanagement, and abuse in the administration of the U.N. Oil-for-Food program in… read more
Officials testified about charges of fraud, mismanagement, and abuse in the administration of the U.N. Oil-for-Food program in Iraq. Among the topics they addressed were corruption within the United Nations, calls for stronger enforcement mechanisms, and the role of U.N. assistance programs. close
People in this video
- Christoff, Joseph A. Director Government Accountability Office->International Affairs and Trade
- Denson, John Attorney
- Kennedy, Patrick F. Representative United Nations->Management
- Kulyk, Verne Officer United Nations->Iraq Program
- Massey, Robert Chief Executive Officer Cotecna Inspection S.A.
- Pruniaux, Andre Senior Vice President Cotecna Inspection S.A.
- Radenovic, Milan Contractor Cotecna Inspection S.A.
- Snowe, Olympia J. U.S. Senator [R] Maine
- Ventham, Arthur Inspector Cotecna Inspection S.A.
- Coleman, Norm U.S. Senator [R] Minnesota
- Domenici, Pete V. U.S. Senator [R] New Mexico
- Levin, Carl U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
Iraq Oil-for-Food Program Administration
Senator Coleman talked about the investigations into the U.N. oil-for-food program, his run for chairman of the…
U.N. Oil-for-Food Report
Mr. Goldstone talked about his committee’s interim report released Thursday on the United Nations…
U.N. Oil-for-Food Investigation
Participating by remote connection from New York City, Mr. Morden talked about the second interim report issued on…
United Nations Oil-for-Food Program
Participants talked about investigations into inappropriate uses of funds gained from the United Nations' oil-for-food…