Oil-for-Food Program Management
Officials testified about charges of fraud, mismanagement, and abuse in the administration of the U.N. Oil-for-Food program in… read more
Officials testified about charges of fraud, mismanagement, and abuse in the administration of the U.N. Oil-for-Food program in Iraq. Among the topics they addressed were corruption within the United Nations, calls for stronger enforcement mechanisms, and the role of U.N. assistance programs. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Joseph A. Christoff Director Government Accountability Office->International Affairs and Trade
- John Denson Attorney
- Patrick F. Kennedy Representative United Nations->Management
- Verne Kulyk Officer United Nations->Iraq Program
- Robert Massey Chief Executive Officer Cotecna Inspection S.A.
- Andre Pruniaux Senior Vice President Cotecna Inspection S.A.
- Milan Radenovic Contractor Cotecna Inspection S.A.
- Olympia J. Snowe U.S. Senator [R] Maine
- Arthur Ventham Inspector Cotecna Inspection S.A.
- Norm Coleman U.S. Senator [R] Minnesota
- Pete V. Domenici U.S. Senator [R] New Mexico
- Carl Levin U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
Iraq Oil-for-Food Program Administration
Senator Coleman talked about the investigations into the U.N. oil-for-food program, his run for chairman of the…
U.N. Oil-for-Food Report
Mr. Goldstone talked about his committee’s interim report released Thursday on the United Nations…
U.N. Oil-for-Food Investigation
Participating by remote connection from New York City, Mr. Morden talked about the second interim report issued on…
United Nations Oil-for-Food Program
Participants talked about investigations into inappropriate uses of funds gained from the United Nations' oil-for-food…