Moderated by Ms. Serkes, legal analysts talked about tort reform and the rule of law. Topics included the increasing cost of… read more
Moderated by Ms. Serkes, legal analysts talked about tort reform and the rule of law. Topics included the increasing cost of liability insurance, the new class action reform legislation, and state laws that have succeeded in controlling some litigation. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Kristin Armshaw Director American Legislative Exchange Council->Civil Justice
- Donald J. Devine Vice Chairman American Conservative Union
- Shannon Goessling Executive Director Southeastern Legal Foundation
- Kathryn Serkes Counsel Association of American Phys. and Surgeons->Public Affairs
More Videos From
- Republican Politics
- Immigration Reform
- Homeland Security
- Health Care and Drug Companies
- Tort Reform
- Conservative Issues
Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC)
Lawmakers and conservative activists spoke at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC). They spoke…
Crime and Punishment: What Works?
The speakers opposed gun control and advocated stronger crime penalties and larger police forces at all levels.
Participants talked about border security and U.S. immigration policy. Among the topics they addressed were border…
Security and terrorism experts talked about homeland security. Topics included security of the U.S. borders with…