Who's in Charge Here?
Sen. Dan Coats led a panel discussion on the topic, “Who’s In Charge Here: The Employer, the Employee, or the… read more
Sen. Dan Coats led a panel discussion on the topic, “Who’s In Charge Here: The Employer, the Employee, or the Government?” Members of the panel, including representatives of Congress and the administration, discussed government policies involving labor and management, proposals for universal health insurance, minority hiring, and mandated labor benefits. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Willie Baker Vice President United Food and Commercial Workers Intl.Union->International Union
- Dan Coats U.S. Senator [R] Indiana
- Kathleen Harrington Assistant Secretary Department of Labor->Government Affairs
- Matthew G. Martinez U.S. Representative [D] California
- James Unger Political Analyst National Grocers Assn.
The National Grocers Association held a forum on national labor policies and private employment practices during its…
The House voted to suspend the rules and pass H.R.1608, to assess the dietary and nutritional status of the U.S.…
Employment and Labor Issues
Secretary of Labor Lynn Martin addressed the Washington convention of the National Grocers Association on the…
The panelists spoke on the status of the Clinton administration’s economic program in a brief panel discussion on…