Military personnel chiefs testified before the Military Personnel Subcommittee of the House Armed Services Committee on recruiting, retention, and military personnel policy as well as provided an overview of benefits and compensation.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Abell, Charles S. Principal Dep. Undersecretary Department of Defense->Personnel and Readiness
- Brady, Roger A. Deputy Chief of Staff U.S. Air Force->Personnel
- Hagenbeck, Franklin L. Chief U.S. Army->Personnel
- Hoewing, Gerry Vice Admiral U.S. Navy
- Osman, Henry Deputy Commandant U.S. Marine Corps->Manpower and Reserve Affairs
- McHugh, John M. U.S. Representative [R] New York
Care for Wounded Military Personnel
Subcommittee members heard testimony on the care of service members injured and wounded in Iraq and…
Military Personnel Programs
The Personnel Subcommittee of the Senate Armed Services committee held a hearing on military recruitment and retention…
Military Recruiting Status
The program has technical difficulties in the form of occasional, slight video interference.
The subcommittee heard…
Adequacy of Army Forces
Senior defense and reserve officials testified about military readiness, the use of guard and reserve forces in support…