Pharmacists and Health Policy
Pharmacists spoke about the state of independent pharmacists and the pharmaceutical industry, health care, Medicare programs, record keeping and information coordination. Following their remarks they answered questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Doug Hoey Vice President National Community Pharmacists Assn.
- Deleisa Johnson Vice President National Community Pharmacists Assn.->Public Relations
- John Rector Senior Vice President National Community Pharmacists Assn.
- Bruce Roberts Chief Executive Officer National Community Pharmacists Assn.
- Tony Welder President National Community Pharmacists Assn.
Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit
In an oversight hearing, the subcommittee heard testimony on the implementation of the Medicare prescription drug…
Support of Importing Drugs
Dr. Nelson talked about the American Medical Association’s decision this week in support of importing drugs…
Vioxx Medication Withdrawal
Witnesses testified about the approval process for new drugs at the Food and Drug Administration, the recent recall of…
Weight Loss Programs
Ms. Mejoras talked about weight loss and dietary supplements and advertising practices of supplement…