Freshmen Republican Senators spoke to reporters about judicial nominations. They discussed the use of judicial filibusters by Senators of the Democratic Party. Following their remarks, they responded to questions and comments from the reporters.
People in this video
- Burr, Richard U.S. Senator [R] North Carolina
- Coburn, Thomas "Tom" A. M.D. U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- DeMint, James "Jim" U.S. Senator [R] South Carolina
- Isakson, John "Johnny" U.S. Senator [R] Georgia
- Martinez, Mel U.S. Senator [R] Florida
- Vitter, David U.S. Senator [R] Louisiana
The Senate resumes consideration of S. 1307, the CAFTA trade agreement bill.
The Senate passed S. 1307; Dominican…
The Senate convened and began a period of morning business.
Thereafter, the Senate resumed consideration of S. 1082 ,…
The Senate convened and resumed consideration of the House message on S. 1, the Ethics Reform bill.
The Senate passes…