Central America Free Trade Agreement
Speaker Hastert and others spoke to reporters and urged members of Congress to pass the Central America-Dominican Republic Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA).
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Anne Alonzo Senior Vice President National Foreign Trade Council
- Michael Barrera President and CEO U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Luis Fortuno Congressional Delegate [R] Puerto Rico
- Carlos M. Gutierrez Secretary Department of Commerce
- Dennis Hastert U.S. Representative [R] Illinois
- Ileana Ros-Lehtinen U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- William "Bill" M. Thomas U.S. Representative [R] California