Hurricane Katrina Relief Legislation
Republican Senators discussed Hurricane Katrina relief legislation. Among the topics they discussed were the needs to coordinate efforts to expedite recovery efforts.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Domenici, Pete V. U.S. Senator [R] New Mexico
- Enzi, Michael "Mike" B. U.S. Senator [R] Wyoming
- Frist, William "Bill" U.S. Senator [R] Tennessee
- Grassley, Charles "Chuck" E. U.S. Senator [R] Iowa
- Inhofe, James M. U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- Lott, Trent U.S. Senator [R] Mississippi