Hurricane Katrina Relief Legislation
Republican Senators discussed Hurricane Katrina relief legislation. Among the topics they discussed were the needs to coordinate efforts to expedite recovery efforts.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Pete V. Domenici U.S. Senator [R] New Mexico
- Michael "Mike" B. Enzi U.S. Senator [R] Wyoming
- William "Bill" Frist U.S. Senator [R] Tennessee
- Charles "Chuck" E. Grassley U.S. Senator [R] Iowa
- James M. Inhofe U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- Trent Lott U.S. Senator [R] Mississippi