Technology and Health Information
Commissioners announced the commission’s report containing major policy recommendations for creating a connected system of electronic… read more
Commissioners announced the commission’s report containing major policy recommendations for creating a connected system of electronic health information. Members of Congress talked about proposed legislation for a unified electronic system to store patient health care information. The participants also answered reporters' questions.
The Commission was created by Senator Frist, who is a physician. close
People in this video
- Brailer, David National Coordinator Department of Health and Human Services->Health Information Technology
- Frist, William "Bill" U.S. Senator [R] Tennessee
- Harris, Martin Chair Cleveland Clinic Foundation->Information Technology Div.
- Haza, Dana Director Commission on Systemic Interoperability
- Kennedy, Patrick U.S. Representative [D] Rhode Island
- Murphy, Timothy "Tim" U.S. Representative [R] Pennsylvania
- Pardes, Herbert President and CEO New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Priselac, Thomas Commissioner Commission on Systemic Interoperability
- Soloman, Cynthia Caretaker
- Stead, William Vice Chancellor Vanderbilt University->Medical Center
- Wallace, Scott Chair Commission on Systemic Interoperability
Health Care Records
Senator Clinton, former House Speaker Gingrich, and others held a bipartisan news conference to promote a bureau that…
The House debated and passed health reform legislation by a vote of 220-215. One Republican, Rep. Joseph Cao…
The House has passed the Senate version of health care legislation by a vote of 219 to 212.
The House has passed both…