U.S. Border Security Funding Legislation
Senators spoke to reporters about several provisions attached to the defense appropriations bill, including provisions to bolster border… read more
Senators spoke to reporters about several provisions attached to the defense appropriations bill, including provisions to bolster border security, increase funds for border patrol agents, and improve monitoring technology. Following their remarks they answered questions from reporters. They also answered questions about a threatened filibuster over the inclusion of Arctic oil drilling provisions in the bill. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Pete V. Domenici U.S. Senator [R] New Mexico
- John Ensign U.S. Senator [R] Nevada
- William "Bill" Frist M.D. U.S. Senator [R] Tennessee
- Judd Alan Gregg U.S. Senator [R] New Hampshire
- Jon Kyl U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Lisa Murkowski U.S. Senator [R] Alaska
- Theodore "Ted" F. Stevens U.S. Senator [R] Alaska
The Senate resumed consideration of S.1932, the Deficit Reduction Omnibus Reconciliation bill.
The Senate convenes and resumes consideration of the conference report to accompany S. 1932, the Omnibus Deficit…
The Senate convened and proceeded to a vote on the conference report to H.R. 2744, the Agriculture Appropriations,…