The American Israel Public Affairs Committee’s annual Policy Conference was opened by Ms. Bernice Manocherian. Included in… read more
The American Israel Public Affairs Committee’s annual Policy Conference was opened by Ms. Bernice Manocherian. Included in the opening plenary session:
David Kay, former IAEA/UNSCOM chief nuclear weapons inspector, spoke on “Global Challenge: How the International Community Can Stop Iran,” as well as inspections procedures, the threat of potential Iranian nuclear development, and cautioned against punitive measures that might force development further underground.
Ambassador John Bolton spoke about potential United Nations sanctions against Iran for its reluctance to cooperate with international inspections and warned of grave consequences for further weapons development.
Acting Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert also made a special address via satellite from Israel. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John R. Bolton Ambassador United States->United Nations
- Russ Holdstein Member American Israel Public Affairs Committee->Board of Directors
- David Kay Senior Research Fellow Potomac Institute for Policy Studies->Center for Emerging Threats and Opportunities
- Howard Kohr Executive Director American Israel Public Affairs Committee
- Bernice Manocherian President American Israel Public Affairs Committee
- Ehud Olmert Acting Prime Minister Israel
- Harriet Zimmerman Member American Israel Public Affairs Committee->Board of Directors
Vice President Dick Cheney and others spoke at the closing plenary of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee 2006…
Participants spoke about U.S.-Israel relations, Israel’s history, and Israel’s future security. Prime…
Vice Prime Minister Olmert addressed a meeting of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, held at the Stadium…
President Obama Addresses AIPAC
President Obama spoke at the annual meeting of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee abut U.S. relations with…