The Truth of Education
One of the third prize-winning videos, The Truth of Education, was produced by Danny Rodriguez, a seventh grade student at Millikan Middle… read more
One of the third prize-winning videos, The Truth of Education, was produced by Danny Rodriguez, a seventh grade student at Millikan Middle School in Sherman Oaks, California. The video focused on the U.S. education system.
C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest was a national competition in which middle and high school students produced documentaries exploring current political topics using some C-SPAN footage and covering multiple viewpoints. The local cable company was Adelphia. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Danny Rodriguez Contest Winner Millikan Middle School (Sherman Oaks, CA)
More Videos From
Book Discussion on [Anywhere, USA]
- Is the Death Penalty Dead?
- Religion in the Public Square
- International Wiretapping: The Current Controversy
- Illegal Downloading and Music File Sharing
- Internet Piracy: Do You?
- The Stem Cell Dilemma
- The FDA Caught in the Middle
- Something Has to Change
- A Nation Divided: The Supreme Court and Abortion
- Hate Without a Home
- The Juvenile Justice System
- Texas Redistricting: The Controversy
- Is Your Kid Safe on the School Bus?
- Abortion: The Debate Continues
- Who Is Listening: Wiretapping
- Katrina: Lessons to Be Remembered
- How No Child Left Behind Effects Kodiak, Alaska
- Domestic Surveillance and Its Effect on the American Public
- Water Pollution
- The Truth of Education
- Young America: The Power to Vote
- Budget Cuts
- Video Game Violence
Speaking Truth to Power
One of the third prize-winning videos for the high school section, Speaking Truth to Power, was produced by Melissa…
A School Day on 9/11
One of the third prize-winning videos for the high school section, A School Day on 9/11, was produced by Michael…
Tipping the Scales of Justice
One of the second prize-winning videos in the middle school section, Tipping the Scales of Justice was produced by…
The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
One of the second prize-winning videos for the middle school section, The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, was produced by…