U.S. Policy Toward Iraq
Government officials speak to reporters after Secretaries Rice and Rumsfeld gave a briefing to a bipartisan group of senators on operations in Iraq, and the new Iraqi parliament. They also answered questions from reporters.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Biden, Joseph "Joe" R. Jr. U.S. Senator [D] Delaware
- Frist, William "Bill" U.S. Senator [R] Tennessee
- Levin, Carl U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- Reed, John "Jack" F. U.S. Senator [D] Rhode Island
- Rice, Condoleezza Secretary Department of State
- Rumsfeld, Donald Secretary Department of Defense
- Sessions, Jefferson "Jeff" U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
- Warner, John W. U.S. Senator [R] Virginia
The Senate continued consideration of the defense appropriations with debate on several amendments. In the morning…
The Senate convenes and begins a period of morning business. Thereafter the Senate resumes consideration of…
The Senate begins with a period of morning business. Thereafter it will resume consideration of H.R. 3057, the…