2006 Midterm Elections
Christopher Arterton moderated a panel discussion of the key races that will determine which party has control of Congress after the November 2006 midterm elections.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Arterton, F. "Chris" Christopher Founding Dean George Washington University->Graduate School of Political Management
- Budde, Bernadette Political Consultant Republican Party
- Cook, Rhodes Publisher Rhodes Cook Letter
- Fenn, Peter Political Consultant Democratic National Committee
- Grefe, Ed Professor George Washington University->Graduate School of Political Management
- Mellman, Mark Pollster Mellman Group->Democratic Party
Midterm Elections Forecast
Political consultants and writers from both political parties speculated about which party might control Congress after…
1996 Congressional Elections
The participants discussed the possible outcomes for the 1996 House and Senate elections. Following their prepared…
2004 Presidential Election Review
Republican and Democratic pollsters talked about the results of the November 2 general election.
In a session titled, “Political Reapportionment: Who Wins, Who Loses?,” the panelists talked about the…