Two panels of experts give testimony on the current status of the earth’s ozone layer. Recent findings by NASA about the… read more
Two panels of experts give testimony on the current status of the earth’s ozone layer. Recent findings by NASA about the accelerated rate of depletion of the upper atmospheric ozone layer are analyzed and chloroflourocarbon production restrictions are discussed. close
People in this video
- Blanchard, Elwood Executive Vice President E.I. DuPont DeNemours and Company
- Doniger, David D. Member Natural Resources Defense Council
- El Sayed, Sayed Professor Texas A. and M. University (College Station, TX)
- Montgomery, Marilyn Vice President Genetron-Allied Signal, Inc.
- Roland, Sherwood Professor University of California, Irvine->Chemistry
- Urbach, Fred Physician Temple Univ. Cancer Hospital
- Watson, Robert Physician NASA->Washington Office
Senate Subcommittee: Background Hearings
The problem of cleaning up the air was not a new problem when President Bush proposed to renew the Clean Air Act…
The Senate Environment and Public Works subcommittee on Hazardous Wastes and Toxic Substances held a hearing on S.1792…
Witnesses testified on the effect of greenhouse gases on the environment.
Bush Administration Budget and the Environment
Officials of environmental organizations analyzed the environmental aspects of the proposed budgets for the Department…