Presidents Day Dinner
Former Governor Romney was the featured speaker at the Spartanburg County Republican Party Presidents Day fund-raising dinner. He spoke about the military, Islamic extremism, Iraq and other issues.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Andre Bauer Lieutenant Governor South Carolina
- Rick Beltram Chairman Republican Party->Spartanburg County, SC
- June Bond Committee Chair Republican Party->Spartanburg County, SC
- Katon Dawson Chairman Republican Party of South Carolina
- James "Jim" DeMint U.S. Senator [R] South Carolina
- Robert "Bob" Inglis U.S. Representative [R] South Carolina
- Ann Romney Spouse W. "Mitt" Mitt Romney
- W. "Mitt" Mitt Romney Governor (Former) [R] Massachusetts
Presidents' Day Dinner
Governor Romney was the featured speaker at the Spartanburg County Republican Party Presidents Day fundraising dinner,…
Republican Party Agenda
The program began in progress.
br/ Following remarks by members of the South Carolina congregational delegation and…
Mitt Romney Campaign Rally
Republican 2012 presidential candidate Mitt Romney spoke at a campaign rally on the Wofford College campus in…
Republican Party Annual Fundraising Dinner
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) spoke at the Spartanburg County Republican Party Martin Luther King Day Dinner. The…