Presidents Day Dinner
Former Governor Romney was the featured speaker at the Spartanburg County Republican Party Presidents Day fund-raising dinner. He spoke about the military, Islamic extremism, Iraq and other issues.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Andre Bauer Lieutenant Governor South Carolina
- Rick Beltram Chairman Republican Party->Spartanburg County, SC
- June Bond Committee Chair Republican Party->Spartanburg County, SC
- Katon Dawson Chairman Republican Party of South Carolina
- James "Jim" DeMint U.S. Senator [R] South Carolina
- Robert "Bob" Inglis U.S. Representative [R] South Carolina
- Ann Romney Spouse W. "Mitt" Mitt Romney
- W. "Mitt" Mitt Romney Governor (Former) [R] Massachusetts
Presidents' Day Dinner
Governor Romney was the featured speaker at the Spartanburg County Republican Party Presidents Day fundraising dinner,…
Republican Party Agenda
The program began in progress.
Following remarks by members of the South Carolina congregational delegation and…
Mitt Romney Campaign Rally
Republican 2012 presidential candidate Mitt Romney spoke at a campaign rally on the Wofford College campus in…
Republican Party Annual Fundraising Dinner
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) spoke at the Spartanburg County Republican Party Martin Luther King Day Dinner. The…