Air Traffic Congestion
Administrator Blakey addressed Chamber members on the role of the Federal Aviation Administration and recent accomplishments. She… read more
Administrator Blakey addressed Chamber members on the role of the Federal Aviation Administration and recent accomplishments. She responded to audience members' questions.
A panel of aviation experts from the private and public sectors addressed issues facing the industry, such as the congestion crisis and future aviation advances. Topics included federal funding for traffic control systems, employment issues, technical resources, and industry cooperation.
Ms. Hallett is former president and chief executive officer of the Air Transport Association. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Marion C. Blakey Administrator (Former) Federal Aviation Administration
- Edward Bolen President and CEO National Business Aviation Association
- Thomas J. Donohue President and CEO U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Carol Hallett Legal Adviser U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Trusten "Allan" Allan McArtor Chair Airbus North America Holdings
- Gregory Principato President Airports Council International->North America
- William Ris Senior Vice President American Airlines
- Leo Schefer President Washington Airports Task Force
- Steven H. Taylor Vice President Federal Express
More Videos From
Aviation Industry PerspectivesMore Videos
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce hosted a conference on the aviation industry, featuring the head of the Federal Aviation…
U.S. Chamber's 12th Annual Aviation Summit
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce hosts a conference on the aviation industry, featuring the head of the Federal Aviation…
Future of Aviation
Airline executives talked about the future of aviation. Some of the topics they addressed included government…
Panelists talked about the future trends in aviation, including impact of automatic spending cuts on the aviation…