Future of Air Transportation
Panelists discussed plans to modernize the air transportation system including funding and the role of Congress and the FAA. The panelists responded to questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Monte Belger Vice President Lockheed Martin
- Chris Bertram Staff Director Senate Transportation Committee->Subcommittee on Aviation
- Jim Coon Chief of Staff House Transportation and Infrastructure Cmte.
- Albert Eisele Editor Hill, The
- Carol Hallett Legal Adviser U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- C. A. Howlett Chair U.S. Chamber of Commerce->Western Region
- Charles Leader Director Federal Aviation Administration->Planning and Development
- Neil Planzer Vice President Boeing->Air Traffic Management
- Gael Sullivan Staff Member Senate Transportation Committee->Subcommittee on Aviation
More Videos From
Aviation Industry PerspectivesMore Videos
Air Traffic Congestion
Administrator Blakey addressed Chamber members on the role of the Federal Aviation Administration and recent…
Aviation Security Issues
Edmund Hawley talked about the risk of terrorism in air travel and the importance of preparation for…
Aviation Industry Perspectives
Aviation industry executives addressed issues facing the industry, such as the congestion crisis and future aviation…
Aviation's Impact on Alternative Fuels
Panelists talked about the aviation industry’s efforts to use more alternative fuels. Topics included…