Future of Air Transportation
Panelists discussed plans to modernize the air transportation system including funding and the role of Congress and the FAA. The panelists responded to questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Belger, Monte Vice President Lockheed Martin
- Bertram, Chris Staff Director Senate Transportation Committee->Subcommittee on Aviation
- Coon, Jim Chief of Staff House Transportation and Infrastructure Cmte.
- Eisele, Albert Editor Hill, The
- Hallett, Carol Legal Adviser U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Howlett, C. A. Chair U.S. Chamber of Commerce->Western Region
- Leader, Charles Director Federal Aviation Administration->Planning and Development
- Planzer, Neil Vice President Boeing->Air Traffic Management
- Sullivan, Gael Staff Member Senate Transportation Committee->Subcommittee on Aviation
More Videos From
Aviation Industry PerspectivesMore Videos
Air Traffic Congestion
Administrator Blakey addressed Chamber members on the role of the Federal Aviation Administration and recent…
Aviation Security Issues
Edmund Hawley talked about the risk of terrorism in air travel and the importance of preparation for…
Aviation Industry Perspectives
Aviation industry executives addressed issues facing the industry, such as the congestion crisis and future aviation…
Aviation's Impact on Alternative Fuels
Panelists talked about the aviation industry’s efforts to use more alternative fuels. Topics included…