Fiscal Year 2008 Global Health Budget
A hearing was held on the proposed fiscal year 2008 budget for global health issues such as AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis, and pandemic influenza.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Stephen B. Blount M.D. Director Centers for Disease Control and Prevention->Coordinating Office for Global Health
- Roger I. Glass M.D. Director National Institutes of Health->Fogarty (John E.) International Center
- Michael O. Leavitt Secretary Utah
- Thomas "Tom" Harkin U.S. Senator [D] Iowa
- Arlen Specter U.S. Senator [R] Pennsylvania
Fiscal Year 2008 National Institutes of Health Budget
Particpants spoke to the press after a hearing on the proposed fiscal year 2008 budget for the National Institutes of…
Avian Influenza Pandemic Preparation
Government health officials testified about progress made in preparations for an avian influenza pandemic. They…
Fiscal Year 2007 HHS Appropriations
Secretary Leavitt testified about the fiscal year 2007 budget for the Department of Health and Human Services.
National Institutes of Health Budget