Kyle McSlarrow delivered the keynote address, giving an overview of the telecommunications marketplace. Then a discussion on the… read more
Kyle McSlarrow delivered the keynote address, giving an overview of the telecommunications marketplace. Then a discussion on the customer alternatives afforded by competition in the cable industry was moderated by William Kennard.
This general session of the “The Cable Show '07,” was titled “State of the Industry: Competition Works, Customers Win!” close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Chernin, Peter President and COO News Corporation
- Dauman, Philippe P. President and CEO Viacom, Inc.
- Kennard, William E. Managing Director Carlyle Group->Global Telecommunications and Media
- McSlarrow, Kyle E. President and CEO National Cable and Telecommunications Association
- Parsons, Richard D. Chair and CEO Time Warner, Inc.
- Roberts, Brian L. Chair and CEO Comcast Corporation
Broadband Digital Media
Kyle McSlarrow delivered the opening keynote address at “The Cable Show '08.” Former FCC Chairman William…
Future of the Communications Industry
After a special address by Kyle McSlarrow, a panel discussion titled, “View from the Top: Leadership…
Campaign 2008 and Telecommunications Policy
Former members of the Federal Communications Commission talked about
the positions of the three major 2008…
New Media Trends
After welcoming remarks, Kyle McSlarow talked about the state of the cable industry. William Kennard then…