Telecommunications Industry Issues
Telecommunication industry executives talk about changes in consumer expectations, television’s digital transition, industry growth… read more
Telecommunication industry executives talk about changes in consumer expectations, television’s digital transition, industry growth potential, and technological possibilities during the next two years. Ali Velshi moderated.
This closing general session of the “The Cable Show '07,” was titled “All In for 2010: Fast-Forward Forecast.” close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jeffrey L. Bewkes President and COO Time Warner, Inc.
- George Bodenheimer Co-Chairman Disney Media Networks
- Patrick J. Esser President Cox Communications
- Michael T. Fries President and CEO Liberty Global
- Jennifer Nason Global Head J.P. Morgan Securities->Technology, Media and Telecom
- Ali Velshi Senior Correspondent CNN->Business
Global Telecommunication Usages
Panelists, composed of media executives, discussed the future of global media markets and economic…
Cable Show Convention and Exposition
Cable industry leaders talked about the future of media and telecommunications, focusing on how the cable industry will…
Cable CEOs at Internet and Television Expo
Chief executive officers of several cable companies spoke about the adoption of Open Internet rules and the regulation…
Future of the Cable Industry
Kevin Martin delivered the keynote address. Then a discussion on the future of the cable industry was moderated by…