Telecommunications Industry Issues
Telecommunication industry executives talk about changes in consumer expectations, television’s digital transition, industry growth… read more
Telecommunication industry executives talk about changes in consumer expectations, television’s digital transition, industry growth potential, and technological possibilities during the next two years. Ali Velshi moderated.
This closing general session of the “The Cable Show '07,” was titled “All In for 2010: Fast-Forward Forecast.” close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bewkes, Jeffrey L. President and COO Time Warner, Inc.
- Bodenheimer, George Co-Chairman Disney Media Networks
- Esser, Patrick J. President Cox Communications
- Fries, Michael T. President and CEO Liberty Global
- Nason, Jennifer Global Head J.P. Morgan Securities->Technology, Media and Telecom
- Velshi, Ali Senior Correspondent CNN->Business
Global Telecommunication Usages
Panelists, composed of media executives, discussed the future of global media markets and economic…
Cable Show Convention and Exposition
Cable industry leaders talked about the future of media and telecommunications, focusing on how the cable industry will…
Future of the Cable Industry
Kevin Martin delivered the keynote address. Then a discussion on the future of the cable industry was moderated by…
Cable Industry Business Trends
The general session was titled, “Add Cable and Stir: A Recipe for Business Success.” Industry CEOs,…