Role of Religion in Campaign 2008
The guests talked about the role of religion in the 2008 presidential campaign. The guests responded to telephone calls from first time callers only.
Mr. Land participated by remote connection.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Harkins, Derrick Contributor Sojourners Magazine
- Land, Richard D. President Southern Baptist Convention->Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission
- Slen, Peter Senior Executive Producer C-SPAN->BookTV
More Videos From
- Role of Religion in Campaign 2008
- Capitol Hill Stories
- Open Phones
- Congressional Earmarks
- Federal Court Case on Vaccines
Iowa Politics and Religion
Dennis Goldford talked by satellite uplink from Des Moines, Iowa, about the role and influence of social and religious…
Book Discussion on The Future of Faith in American Politics
David Gushee participated by remote connection from Atlanta about recent developments in campaign 2008 and his book,…
Jim Towey talked about the White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives and its future, funding for…
Role of Religion in 2012 Elections
Richard Land and Jim Wallis talked about the role of religion in the 2012 elections, American politics, and civic…