A panel discussion was held on women’s issues. The panelists talked about the disproportionately low representation of women in… read more
A panel discussion was held on women’s issues. The panelists talked about the disproportionately low representation of women in positions of authority, accessibility of health care for women, reproductive freedom, and voting practices of women.
This session of the Take Back America 2007 conference was called “Women Rising: The Issues that Count.” close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Ellen Bravo Coordinator Multi-State Working Families Consortium
- Irasema Garza Director Working America->Community Outreach
- E. J. Graff Resident Scholar Brandeis University->Women's Studies Research Center
- Maren Hesla Director EMILY's List->Women Vote!
- Cecile Richards President Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Kristin Rowe-Finkbeiner Executive Director and CEO MomsRising
More Videos From
New PopulismMore Videos
Conservatism and Public Policy
Panelists talked about the state of the conservative movement, Bush administration policies in several areas from civil…
Role of Women in Politics
A panel of female political professionals talked about Senator Hillary Clinton’s unsuccessful Presidential…
Opposition to South Dakota Legal Ban on Abortion
Participants talked about an initiative to oppose a measure on South Dakota ballots in November 2008, called Initiated…
Political Attitudes of Women
Democratic strategists talked about the results of a survey of the attitudes of women voters for the 2008 presidential…