New Jersey Year in Review
Reporters talked about the political developments in New Jersey’s state politics during the year 2007. The panelists focused on the high speed crash involving Governor Corzine along with policies advocated by the governor.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Cynthia Burton Correspondent Philadelphia Inquirer
- Trish Graber Correspondent Gloucester County Times
- Jim Hooker Host New Jersey Network
- Charles Stile Correspondent The Record (Hackensack, NJ)
- Mike Symons Correspondent Gannett News Service
New Jersey Governor's Forum
Gubernatorial candidates responded to telephone calls and videotaped questions from New Jersey residents.
New Jersey Democratic Senatorial Debate
The three candidates for the Democratic nomination for the U.S. Senate seat from New Jersey met in a debate in the…
New Jersey State of the State Address
Governor Corzine spoke to state legislators and dignitaries in his annual state of the state address and outlined his…
New Jersey 7th Congressional District Debate
Candidates held a televised debate in their campaign for the U.S. House.