The Teenaged Question
One of the third prize-winning videos for the high school section, The Teenaged Question, was produced by Daniel Durrand, Colette Johnson,… read more
One of the third prize-winning videos for the high school section, The Teenaged Question, was produced by Daniel Durrand, Colette Johnson, and Chris Ranger, 12th-grade students at Patrick Henry High School in San Diego, California.
C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest was a national competition in which middle and high school students produced a documentary exploring a current political topic using some C-SPAN footage and covering multiple viewpoints. The local cable company was Cox Communications. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
More Videos From
Book Discussion on [Leaving Religion at the Door]
- Crisis in America: A Healthcare Epidemic
- Coal: Kentucky's Quagmire
- The Great Debate: What Should We Do About Global Warming?
- Brother Can You Spare a Dime?
- Environment: From the Young Ones
- Mexican Border
- Same Sex Marriage
- When Should the Troops Come Home: The Nation's Question
- Illegal Education
- No Child Left Behind: Mistake or Big Break?
- A National Disgrace
- The Teenaged Question
- Passport to the American Dream
- Energy Crisis in America
- Violent Video Games
- Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail
- Aid for Africa: America's First Priority
- Tough Luck for Flint
- Too Poor to Get Sick
- Who Cares About Apathy
- Homelessness: The Plague of Baltimore City
- Move Over for the Millennials
- Should Healthcare be Universal?
- Embargo or Free Trade?
- Leaving Religion at the Door
Tipping the Scales of Justice
One of the second prize-winning videos in the middle school section, Tipping the Scales of Justice was produced by…
A School Day on 9/11
One of the third prize-winning videos for the high school section, A School Day on 9/11, was produced by Michael…
The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
One of the second prize-winning videos for the middle school section, The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, was produced by…
War in Iraq: The Current Controversy
One of the second prize-winning videos for the middle school section, War in Iraq: The Current Controversy, was…