Witnessed testified about ways to improve oversight of the intelligence community (IC) as the Director of National Intelligence prepares to implement significant government-wide management reforms and propose additional structural changes within the IC.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Aftergood, Steven Director Federation of American Scientists->Project on Government Secrecy
- Kaiser, Frederick M. Specialist Congressional Research Service->American National Government
- Marks, Ronald A. Senior Vice President Oxford Analytica->Government Relations
- Ott, Marvin C. Professor National War College->National Security Policy
- Walker, David M. Comptroller General (Former) Government Accountability Office
- Akaka, Daniel K. U.S. Senator [D] Hawaii
The Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution held a hearing on the Bush administration’s increasing…
Intelligence Classification Issues
The House Intelligence Committee held a rare open hearing to examine procedures for intelligence…
The guest talked about incoming House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s pledge to heighten congressional oversight of…
Steven Aftergood on Intelligence Declassification
Steven Aftergood spoke about a May 27 directive from Pres. Obama asking his National Security Adviser James L.…