Members of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) talked about current regulatory issues including diversity on the airwaves, minority… read more
Members of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) talked about current regulatory issues including diversity on the airwaves, minority ownership, and the future of women in the industry. At the end of the program the commissioners answered questions from members of the audience. The panel was moderated by Henry Rivera.
This event was held in the Hilton Consulate Ballroom of the Hilton Embassy Row Hotel. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Adelstein, Jonathan S. Commissioner Federal Communications Commission
- Copps, Michael J. Commissioner Federal Communications Commission
- McDowell, Robert M. Commissioner Federal Communications Commission
- Rivera, Henry M. Commissioner (Former) Federal Communications Commission
- Strobel, Sylvia President and General Manager Pennsylvania Public Television
- Tate, Deborah Taylor Commissioner Federal Communications Commission
Financing Minority Media
Members of the Federal Communications Commission talked about minority ownership of media outlets. Among the…
Media Ownership Rules Part 2
In a continuation of an open commission meeting, members considered issues including media diversity, broadcast…
Media Ownership Rules Part 1
In an open commission meeting members considered wireless telecommunications and media ownership rules.
There was a…
Media and Telecommunications Policy
The five commissioners testified about current proceedings involving media and telecommunications policy. Chairman…