After the opening remarks of the conference, Dr. Gerald Cross spoke. Topics included a program the Veterans Health Association is… read more
After the opening remarks of the conference, Dr. Gerald Cross spoke. Topics included a program the Veterans Health Association is introducing that will allow servicemen and women to email doctors with their questions, the VHA’s excellent polytrauma facilities, and the addition of new mental health centers all across the country.
This event was held at the Renaissance Washington Hotel. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Martin "Marty" F. Conatser National Commander American Legion
- Gerald Cross M.D. Principal Dep. Undersecretary (Acting) Department of Veterans Affairs->Health
- K. Robert Lewis Chairman American Legion->National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission
More Videos From
- Veterans Rehabilitation
- Changing Needs of Veterans
- Paralympics and Veterans' Rehabilitation
- Seamless Transition to Civilian Life
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Mental Health
Traumatic Brain Injury and Mental Health
Three experts talked about traumatic brain injury (TBI) rehabilitation and mental health. They talked about…
Seamless Transition to Civilian Life
A panel discussion was held on achieving a seamless transition to civilian life for veterans. Panelists answered…
Changing Needs of Veterans
Harry Walters talked about the changing needs of veterans. Topics included efficient medical systems, the…
Representatives of allied groups spoke to the veterans. Tthis event was held at the Renaissance Washington Hotel.