Veterans Pension and Disability Claims
A panel discussion was held on veterans' pensions and disability claims. Topics included efforts from the various organizations… read more
A panel discussion was held on veterans' pensions and disability claims. Topics included efforts from the various organizations represented to work on behalf of more veterans than ever before, recent decisions by the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, and the recently appointed Secretary of Veterans Affairs. Following the discussion panelists answered questions from members of the audience.
This event was held at the Renaissance Washington Hotel. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- K. Robert Lewis Chairman American Legion->National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission
- Bradley G. Mayes Director Department of Veterans Affairs->Compensation and Pension Service
- Kathy Nylen Officer American Legion->Washington State
- Arnold Russo Director Department of Veterans Affairs->Appeals Management Center
- James P. Terry Chair Department of Veterans Affairs->Board of Veterans' Appeals
More Videos From
- Veterans Rehabilitation
- Changing Needs of Veterans
- Paralympics and Veterans' Rehabilitation
- Seamless Transition to Civilian Life
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Mental Health
Traumatic Brain Injury and Mental Health
Three experts talked about traumatic brain injury (TBI) rehabilitation and mental health. They talked about…
Seamless Transition to Civilian Life
A panel discussion was held on achieving a seamless transition to civilian life for veterans. Panelists answered…
Changing Needs of Veterans
Harry Walters talked about the changing needs of veterans. Topics included efficient medical systems, the…
Representatives of allied groups spoke to the veterans. Tthis event was held at the Renaissance Washington Hotel.