Representatives of allied groups spoke to the veterans.
Tthis event was held at the Renaissance Washington Hotel.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Ronnie Grist Chairman Sons of the American Legion->Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission
- K. Robert Lewis Chairman American Legion->National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission
- Rita Navarrete National Chairman American Legion Auxiliary->Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Cmte.
More Videos From
- Veterans Rehabilitation
- Changing Needs of Veterans
- Paralympics and Veterans' Rehabilitation
- Seamless Transition to Civilian Life
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Mental Health
After the opening remarks of the conference, Dr. Gerald Cross spoke. Topics included a program the Veterans…
Seamless Transition to Civilian Life
A panel discussion was held on achieving a seamless transition to civilian life for veterans. Panelists answered…
Changing Needs of Veterans
Harry Walters talked about the changing needs of veterans. Topics included efficient medical systems, the…
Traumatic Brain Injury and Mental Health
Three experts talked about traumatic brain injury (TBI) rehabilitation and mental health. They talked about…