Seamless Transition to Civilian Life
A panel discussion was held on achieving a seamless transition to civilian life for veterans. Panelists answered questions from members of the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Lucille Beck Chief Consultant Department of Veterans Affairs->Veterans Health Administration
- Steven Clark Counselor Department of Defense
- Lynda Davis Assistant Deputy Secretary Department of Defense->Navy
- Kristen Day Chief Consultant Department of Veterans Affairs->Veterans Health Administration
- K. Robert Lewis Chairman American Legion->National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission
More Videos From
- Veterans Rehabilitation
- Changing Needs of Veterans
- Paralympics and Veterans' Rehabilitation
- Seamless Transition to Civilian Life
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Mental Health
Traumatic Brain Injury and Mental Health
Three experts talked about traumatic brain injury (TBI) rehabilitation and mental health. They talked about…
Changing Needs of Veterans
Harry Walters talked about the changing needs of veterans. Topics included efficient medical systems, the…
Representatives of allied groups spoke to the veterans. Tthis event was held at the Renaissance Washington Hotel.
Veterans Pension and Disability Claims
A panel discussion was held on veterans' pensions and disability claims. Topics included efforts from the various…