Telephone lines were open for comments on the question, "Should the U.S. fund
overseas lunch programs?"
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Harleston, Robb Editor C-SPAN->Assignment Desk
More Videos From
- Bush Administration's Anti-Terrorism Policies
- Political News Review
- Rising Dielsel Costs & the Trucking Industry
- Campaign Contributions & Earmark Projects
- Book Discussion on The Post-American World
- Open Phones
Telephone lines were open for viewer comments.
Campaign Contributions & Earmark Projects
In the second of C-SPAN and Roll Call magazine’s five-day earmark report, Tory Newmyer talked about
Book Discussion on The Post-American World
Appearing by remote access from New York City, Fareen Zakaria talked about his book The Post-American World, published…
Rising Dielsel Costs & the Trucking Industry
On Capitol Hill today, the Highways and Transit Subcommittee will hold a
hearing on the rising costs of diesel fuel…