Canadian Health Care System
The speakers debated the pros and cons of the Canadian socialized health care system.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Mike Billett Chairman Heartbeat Windsor (Canada)
- Judith "Judy" M. Feder Staff Director (Former) Pepper Commission
- Peter Ferrara Professor George Mason University
- Edward Neuschler Director Health Insurance Association of America->Policy Studies
- David Wonham President (Former) Essex County, Ontario->Medical Society
American and Canadian Health Care
The forum met to debate the strengths and weaknesses of the United States and Canadian health care systems.
Comparing Health Care Proposals
Members questioned Secretary Sullivan about the administration’s health care proposal introduced by President…
Social Security Surplus Myth
The complete title is “An Alternative to the Social Security Surplus Myth: Real Savings.”
Tax Incentive Based Health Care Reform
The committee heard testimony in another of a series of hearings on proposals to reform the American health care…