National Infrastructure Improvement Plans
After opening remarks for a day-long conference on developing strategies to improve the national infrastructure, a congressional panel… read more
After opening remarks for a day-long conference on developing strategies to improve the national infrastructure, a congressional panel moderated by Mr. Capeheart talked about a national infrastructure plan.
Topics included proposals to improve transportation, water, and energy systems. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Earl Blumenauer U.S. Representative [D] Oregon
- Jonathan Capehart Member Washington Post->Editorial Board
- Rosa DeLauro U.S. Representative [D] Connecticut
- Terence M. O'Sullivan General President Laborers' Intl. Union of North America
- James L. Oberstar U.S. Representative [D] Minnesota
- Thomas "Tom" Petri U.S. Representative [R] Wisconsin
- Richard Ravitch Principal Ravitch, Rice and Co.
- Edward "Ed" G. Rendell Governor Pennsylvania
- Judith Rodin President Rockefeller Foundation
- Christopher Shays U.S. Representative [R] Connecticut
- Philippa Strum Director Wilson (Woodrow) International Center for Scholars->Division of United States Studies
- Robert D. Yaro President Regional Plan Association