Secretary Gutierrez delivered a keynote address on the cable industry. He spoke about the state of the economy and economic innovation… read more
Secretary Gutierrez delivered a keynote address on the cable industry. He spoke about the state of the economy and economic innovation as a means of economic stimulus. He specifically talked about access to broadband technology and information through cable networks as a source of economic growth.
Debra Lee moderated a panel discussion on how cable and its technology allies are using the power of converged technologies to create the next generation of voice, video and data businesses. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Decker Anstrom President and COO Landmark Communications, Inc.
- George Bodenheimer Co-Chairman Disney Media Networks
- Glenn A. Britt President and CEO Time Warner Cable
- Carlos M. Gutierrez Secretary Department of Commerce
- Debra L. Lee Chair and CEO BET Holdings
- Judy McGrath Chairman and CEO Music Television Networks
- Scott McNealy Co-Founder and Chair Sun Microsystems
Broadband Digital Media
Kyle McSlarrow delivered the opening keynote address at “The Cable Show '08.” Former FCC Chairman William…
Future of the Cable Industry
Kevin Martin delivered the keynote address. Then a discussion on the future of the cable industry was moderated by…
Future of Cable Television Industry
Cable company executives discussed the future of the cable television industry at the national industry…
Future of Cable Television
Cable industry executives talked about investment in the industry, the future of the industry, and future revenue…