Cell Phone Cancellation Fees
The Federal Communications Commission held a public hearing on the use of early termination fees by communications service providers.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jonathan S. Adelstein Commissioner Federal Communications Commission
- Anne Boyle Commissioner Nebraska Public Service Commission
- Daniel Brenner Senior Vice President National Cable and Telecommunications Association->Law and Regulatory Policy
- Michael J. Copps Commissioner Federal Communications Commission
- Thomas W. Hazlett Professor George Mason University School of Law->Law and Economics
- Amy Klobuchar U.S. Senator [D] Minnesota
- Larry Landis Commissioner Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission
- Kevin J. Martin Chairman Federal Communications Commission
- John Murphy Senior Vice President DirecTV
- Patrick Pearlman Representative National Assn. State Util. Consumer Adv.
- Lee Selwyn President Economics and Technologies, Inc.
- Deborah Taylor Tate Commissioner Federal Communications Commission
- Thomas J. Tauke Executive Vice President Verizon Communications->Public Affairs, Policy and Communications
Future of Broadband and Digital Media
The Federal Communications Commission held a public hearing in McConomy Auditorium at Carnegie Mellon University in…
Broadband Network Management Practices
The Federal Communications Commission held a public en banc hearing regarding broadband network management…
Media and Telecommunications Policy
The five commissioners testified about current proceedings involving media and telecommunications policy. Chairman…
Public Airwaves Auction
The Federal Communications Commission held a meeting to set the rules governing the auction of public airwaves to be…