Cell Phone Cancellation Fees
The Federal Communications Commission held a public hearing on the use of early termination fees by communications service providers.
People in this video
- Adelstein, Jonathan S. Commissioner Federal Communications Commission
- Boyle, Anne Commissioner Nebraska Public Service Commission
- Brenner, Daniel Senior Vice President National Cable and Telecommunications Association->Law and Regulatory Policy
- Copps, Michael J. Commissioner Federal Communications Commission
- Hazlett, Thomas W. Professor George Mason University->Law and Economics
- Klobuchar, Amy U.S. Senator [D] Minnesota
- Landis, Larry Commissioner Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission
- Martin, Kevin J. Chairman Federal Communications Commission
- Murphy, John Senior Vice President DirecTV
- Pearlman, Patrick Representative National Assn. State Util. Consumer Adv.
- Selwyn, Lee President Economics and Technologies, Inc.
- Tate, Deborah Taylor Commissioner Federal Communications Commission
- Tauke, Thomas J. Executive Vice President Verizon Communications->Public Affairs, Policy and Communications
Future of Broadband and Digital Media
The Federal Communications Commission held a public hearing in McConomy Auditorium at Carnegie Mellon University in…
Broadband Network Management Practices
The Federal Communications Commission held a public en banc hearing regarding broadband network management…
Media and Telecommunications Policy
The five commissioners testified about current proceedings involving media and telecommunications policy. Chairman…
Public Airwaves Auction
The Federal Communications Commission held a meeting to set the rules governing the auction of public airwaves to be…