Capitol Police Radio Upgrades
A hearing was held on upgrades to the U.S. Capitol Police radio communications system. Topics included the status radio communication system updates as well
as the importance of radio systems interoperability.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Boyd, David G. Director Department of Homeland Security->Command, Control, and Interoperability Division
- Crane, James Special Operations Commander Police Department->Washington, DC
- Jarmon, Gloria Chief Administrative Officer U.S. Capitol Police
- Morse, Phillip D. Chief U.S. Capitol Police
- Souder, Steve Director Fairfax County, VA->Department of Public Safety Communications
- Capuano, Michael U.S. Representative [D] Massachusetts
- Lofgren, Zoe U.S. Representative [D] California
- Lungren, Daniel "Dan" E. U.S. Representative [R] California
Oversight of Capitol Police
A hearing was held on issues related to the administration and management of the United States Capitol…
Crime Law Revisions
Committee members heard testimony on revisions proposed to last year’s crime bill. The reform proposals are…
Republican Radio Address Response
Mr. Lundgren talked about violent crime and the need for stronger legislation against it.
Attorney General Mukasey spoke about the federal-local partnership for reducing violent crime to a meeting of mayors…