2008 HIV/AIDS Implementation Meeting
A review was held of the “2008 HIV/AID Implementers' Meeting” on the HIV/AIDS pandemic. Highlights of the meeting the… read more
A review was held of the “2008 HIV/AID Implementers' Meeting” on the HIV/AIDS pandemic. Highlights of the meeting the previous month in Kampala, Uganda, were shown in a 5-minute video, and a panel discussion followed, moderated by Jennifer Kates and J. Stephen Morrison.
This event at the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation was co-sponsored by the CSIS HIV/AIDS Task Force. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Carbaugh, Alicia Senior Analyst Kaiser Foundation->HIV Policy
- Dybul, Mark R. M.D. Coordinator Department of State->Global AIDS Initiative
- Fleischman, Janet Chairman Center for Strategic and International Studies->HIV/AIDS Gender Committee
- Hassell, John Director United Nations Joint HIV/AIDS Program->Washington
- Kates, Jennifer Vice President & Director Kaiser Foundation->HIV Policy
- Morrison, Stephen Executive Director Center for Strategic and International Studies->HIV/AIDS Task Force
- Ryan, Caroline Senior Technical Adviser White House AIDS Relief Program->Prevention
Global HIV/AIDS Programs
Mark Dybul talked about global HIV/AIDS programs. The Senate on Wednesday passed the President’s Emergency…
Presidential Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief
Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice delivered opening remarks at the release of the U.S. President’s Emergency…
Fighting Global Tuberculosis, AIDS, and Malaria
The hearing was about the reauthorization of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief.
HIV/AIDS and Nutritional Aid
The House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Africa and Global Health held a hearing titled “The President’s…