Coal Issues 1991
Highlights of the second biennial Coal Issues Meeting of the National Coal Association were covered, in which several hundred coal industry… read more
Highlights of the second biennial Coal Issues Meeting of the National Coal Association were covered, in which several hundred coal industry leaders were present to discuss issues facing the coal industry. Issues included clean air, global warming, health and safety requirements, and underground mining regulations. Rep. Michel, Rep. Ford and Sen. Michel were the main speakers. close
People in this video
- Michael Deland Administrator Environmental Protection Agency->Regional Operations
- George Evans Special Assistant Kentucky->Governor
- Wendell H. Ford U.S. Senator [D] Kentucky
- J. "Bennett" Bennett Johnston U.S. Senator [D] Louisiana
- George Kelm President Sahara Coal, Inc.
- Richard Lawson President National Coal Association
- Robert H. Michel U.S. Representative [R] Illinois
- Alan K. Simpson U.S. Senator [R] Wyoming
- William Wahl Vice President AMAX, Inc.
S 2725: A bill to authorize extension of time limitations for a FERC-issued license. HR 5566: A bill to provide…
The Senate passed H.R. 2521, to make appropriations for the Department of Defense.
S 12: A bill to amend the Federal Communications Act of 1934, to ensure carriage on cable television of local news and…