CR, pp. H2175-H2275. The House passed H.R.3, the Omnibus Trade Bill, by a three to one margin, creating the possibility of overriding the expected presidential veto, and clearing the measure for the Senate.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Gilman, Benjamin Arthur U.S. Representative [R] New York
- Gunderson, Steve U.S. Representative [R] Wisconsin
- Kastenmeier, Robert W. U.S. Representative [D] Wisconsin
- Lancaster, H. Martin U.S. Representative [D] North Carolina
- Mineta, Norman Y. U.S. Representative [D] California
- Scheuer, James H. U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Swindall, Patrick "Pat" U.S. Representative [R] Georgia
CR, pp. H3971-H4000. The House voted to suspend rules and passed four sundry measures.
CR, pp. H1857-H2173. The House passed H.R.4222, extending the amnesty period for aliens seeking legalization to…
CR, pp. H1659-H1855. The House passed Res.422, to support the INF Treaty and to provide for the continued security…
CR, pp. H1645-H1657.