U.S. Labor and Business and the Economy
Committee members heard testimony on the impact of the recession on the labor force and U.S. businesses. This is part of a series of hearings that have been held on Capitol Hill this week exploring proposals for economic recovery.
People in this video
- Buchert, Robert Vice President National Association of Home Builders
- Kirkland, Lane President AFL-CIO
- Makin, John H. Director American Enterprise Institute->Fiscal Policy Studies
- McEntee, Gerald W. President American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees
- Strauss, Richard Vice President National Automobile Dealers Association
The committee heard testimony on the state of the economy.
OMB Mid-Session Review
Richard Darman, director of the Office of Budget and Management, testified on his agency’s mid-session budget…
Economic and Budget Outlook 1993
The committee heard testimony from Mr. Reischauer on the current state of U.S. economic and fiscal policy, and…
U.S. Economic Outlook
Committee members heard testimony concerning the state of the U.S. economy. Witnesses included Alan Greenspan and…