Health Care Reform Response by Senate Democrats
Senate Democratic leaders discussed the president’s health care reform proposals. They compared the president’s plan to proposed democratic plans such as the play or pay program. The senators also responded to reporters' questions.
People in this video
- Richard A. Gephardt U.S. Representative [D] Missouri
- John Glenn Jr. U.S. Senator [D] Ohio
- Edward "Ted" M. Kennedy U.S. Senator [D] Massachusetts
- George J. Mitchell U.S. Senator [D] Maine
- Jay Rockefeller IV U.S. Senator [D] West Virginia
The Senate agreed to S. Res. 151, to express the sense of the Senate on the decision of the U.S. Supreme Court…
S 2: A bill to promote the achievement of national education goals, to establish a National Council on Educational…
The Senate passed S. 455, the Indoor Air Quality Act.