Federal Employee Restrictions
The subcommittee heard testimony on restrictions on the post-employment activities of federal officers and employees, popularly known as the “revolving door” problem.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Carol Bonosaro President Senior Executives Association
- Marshall Breger Chair Administrative Conference of the U.S.
- Morton H. Halperin Director American Civil Liberties Union->Washington Office
- Marcy Kaptur U.S. Representative [D] Ohio
- John C. Keeney Assistant Attorney General (Acting) Department of Justice->Criminal Division
- Simon Lazarus III Partner Powell, Goldstein, Frazer, and Murphy
- Ann McBride Senior Vice President Common Cause
- William Morrill Chairman Center for Excellence in Government
- James "Strom" Strom Thurmond U.S. Senator [R] South Carolina
- Howard Wolpe U.S. Representative [D] Michigan
- Howard L. Berman U.S. Representative [D] California
- Howard Coble U.S. Representative [R] North Carolina
- Barney Frank U.S. Representative [D] Massachusetts
- Dan Glickman U.S. Representative [D] Kansas
- Clay "Eugene" E. Shaw Jr. U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Lamar S. Smith U.S. Representative [R] Texas
House Judiciary Members Calling for Meese Resignation
Lobbyists and the Public Interest
As part of a symposium on “The Role of Ethics and Gender in Government Relations,” the panelists discussed…
Ethics in Government Act: Should it be Revised?
The American Society of Public Administrators hosted a panel on the Ethics in Government Act. Various members of…
National Security and Weighing Official Secrets
This discussion on National Security and Official Secrets was hosted by the Writers Watch Legislative…