Disability Issues in the 100th Congress
At the annual meeting of the President’s Committee on the Employment of the Handicapped, members hear representatives of congressional committees discuss the disability agenda for the remainder of the 100th Congress.
People in this video
- Cuprill, Maria Staff Director House Education and Labor Committee
- Haird, Patricia Legislative Assistant House Education and Labor Committee
- Morissey, Patricia Senior Legislative Assoc. House Education and Labor Committee
- Rochlin, Jay Executive Director President's Cmte. Employ. Peo. Disabil.
- Silverstein, Robert Staff Director Senate Labor and Human Resources Committee
- Yozell, Sally Legislative Assistant U.S. Senate->Kerry, J. (D-MA)
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1989
Employment of People with Disabilities
The president addresses the opening session of the President’s Committee on Employment of People with…
Americans with Disabilities Act Debate
In an excerpt from the House floor, members debated H.Res.394, which concerns H.R.2273, a measure that would guarantee…