Disability Issues in the 100th Congress
At the annual meeting of the President’s Committee on the Employment of the Handicapped, members hear representatives of congressional committees discuss the disability agenda for the remainder of the 100th Congress.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Maria Cuprill Staff Director House Education and Labor Committee
- Patricia Haird Legislative Assistant House Education and Labor Committee
- Patricia Morissey Senior Legislative Assoc. House Education and Labor Committee
- Jay Rochlin Executive Director President's Cmte. Employ. Peo. Disabil.
- Robert Silverstein Staff Director Senate Labor and Human Resources Committee
- Sally Yozell Legislative Assistant U.S. Senate->Kerry, J. (D-MA)
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1989
Employment of People with Disabilities
The president addresses the opening session of the President’s Committee on Employment of People with…
Americans with Disabilities Act Debate
In an excerpt from the House floor, members debated H.Res.394, which concerns H.R.2273, a measure that would guarantee…